Sunday, July 26, 2009

vacation-sunset adventure?



Another foggy day...there was just a tiny bit of sun today and of course it was while we were eating dinner.


After we replaced Deni's cell phone this morning (turns out we could do it in Brookings and didn't have to go to Crescent City again!), we visited a few local shops, then spent a few hours on the foggy beach. There were a few moments we saw our shadows, but never really saw the sun. It was glorious anyway.
Sunset??? Who could tell?
Sunset was supposed to be at 8:42, so Mom, Deni, and I (knowing we wouldn't really see the sun set) drove to the beach and watched the ocean. I took pictures, of course. So, I took a photo at 8:42, right when sunset was to occur. But of course all we could see was fog. Too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment