Though at this time he doesn't have a post on it, but we did get it named and subtitled and put up 2 links: one to his photography club's website and one to my blog.
Challenge unmet: making peanut butter fudge.
Well, I mean I made it, but it didn't set up. It's like when we were all here in June, we failed at making no-bake cookies twice. They just wouldn't set up. Is it the moisture here or the electric stove that makes the outcome different than at home? This failure is just a tiny bit annoying...we are still eating the fudge, but are using a spoon instead of our fingers.
Challenge met: finding a trinket to bring home (like I need any more...I brought home 2 in June).
It was a beautiful, sunny day yesterday, but the wind was ferocious, so it wasn't a good day to go to the beach. Deni, Mom and I had already planned a day trip, so it turned out to be perfect timing. We drove up the coast as far as Port Orford just to look at a few little shops. At the Wooden Nickel in Port Orford I bought a new glass dangley for my kitchen window.
We also enjoyed the view of the ocean from the car window, but we did stop a few times so I could get better photos. But, just how many photos of the ocean do I need? A lot, apparently.
It looks like you had a nice vacation. I wish we were somewhere that the temp was only 70, sigh.
ReplyDeleteStill job hunting.
Theresa started school yesterday and is going to be on the Swim team, she is excited about that.