Sunday, July 19, 2009

Andrew and his cousin Mindy are in Iowa City

I missed a very important phone call this afternoon. I hope I get the details right...

Mindy, our niece, just moved to Iowa City, Iowa so her husband can attend law school there. Today she saw some missionaries and said that her cousin had just arrived from the MTC and did they know Elder Perazzo. They did! They said he was nearby. She drove around a bit and found him doing some street contacting. I'm just flabbergasted (isn't that a great word?).

So we now know Andrew is in Iowa City and near his cousin! I also know he spent $40 since arriving in the mission field (buying a used bike?). That's the extent of our knowledge. I'm guessing a letter will come tomorrow...and I won't be home to see it. My sister and I leave for Brookings, Oregon in the morning to visit our parents for a week. Glen will have to read it to me over the phone.

Can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. What are the odds?!! That is too crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! Jeremiah's cousin is in our ward right now. It is fun to have him here!

    ReplyDelete