Saturday, May 15, 2010

Senior Prom for Eric

Caitlyn and Eric

Boutonniere time (spell check is a blessing)

Raphael, ?, Evan, ?, Alicia, Aaron, Brenna, Kevin (of the 24 hour comic-book-writing marathon fame), Caitlyn and Eric

Senior Prom, which is being held on the Fallon Navy Base, is tonight. (I just love the idea of having a Navy base in the middle of the desert, don't you?) The gang met at Alicia's house for appetizers and dinner. Hopefully Eric will be allowed on base for the dance...he doesn't know where his wallet is (with his ID in it). So, we photocopied his birth certificate, social security card, and his graduation announcement which has his picture and name on it (so glad I picked those up today). I'm sure it'll be fine.

Hannah and Ryan are at a dance in Winnemucca. Glen's at his play. Alex and I were going to go to the play (I only saw the first act last night and was going to see the ending tonight) but the prom dinner was running late. I decided to stay home as I would have missed almost an hour of the middle of the play. I'll watch the video so I can see how Michael looks in his dress...can't wait. 

1 comment:

  1. The play was fun! (We were there.) Eric and Caitlyn look great! (Man, they grow up far too fast!)

    ReplyDelete