Hannah's Running with the Cows 5K was on June 2nd. It sounded really fun...everyone was put into a different class of bovine...Hannah's category was a Quarter Pounder.
We have a dead tree that fell across the ditch and Hannah had originally painted "Practice Random Acts of Kindness" on it. After hearing of Adam's death, she put up a new message (hug the ones you love today):
I had stamping recently:
 |
| my cards |
 |
| Tami's card |
 |
| Becky's card |
 |
| Michelle's card |
I tried cooking hash browns in the Belgian waffle maker. It worked well enough and was faster than browning them in the pan.
Glen replaced our bathroom sinks.
 |
| old sink |
 |
| new sink |
My "summertime" wooden blocks:
 |
| for the 4th of July |
 |
| for Pioneer Day July 24th |
 |
| for summer |
I used Alex's woodburning tool to make my mileage signs (Provo UT, Brookings OR, Farmington UT, Las Vegas NV, Dover NH, Port Jervis NY). There's a gap at the bottom that will be filled with "Rexburg, ID 614 mi" when Ryan goes off to BYU-I in September.
We harvested our first veggies of the season today--a few peas and 2 zucchini. Pretty exciting.
Cute ideas, cute pictures, cute everything!
ReplyDelete