Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hannah's the "Most Outgoing" sophomore (today's 1st post)

First off, Friday, June 1st, was Hannah's 1/2 birthday. Since her birthday is near Christmas, she decided a few years ago that she wanted to celebrate her half birthday instead. This year she thought I'd forgotten, but I hadn't. Here she is with her 1/2 cake after we sang her 1/2 birthday song (Hap-  birth-  to,  Hap- birth- to,  Hap- birth- dear -nah, Hap- birth- to.) It's a silly tradition, but it's ours. Happy 16 1/2, Hannah.

 Next up. We (Glen and I) found out yesterday that Hannah won the "Most Outgoing" sophomore girl. To prove she deserves the title, down below I have photos that were taken last night at Ryan's graduation (though is might show instead that she should have won the "flirt" category). Hannah was in charge of the camera. She did take some photos of her brother, but she had more taken of her with her friends (mostly male friends at that..hmm)
Hannah and Ben, Most Outgoing

Hannah and her brother Ryan
Hannah and her adopted brother Eric
Dallin, Joycelyn, Dan, Becky, and Linda Conner
Hannah and Chalea

Hannah and Nathan
Hannah and Drew

Hannah and Pace

Hannah and her other adopted brother Jason
Hannah and Charles

Hannah and Paden

Hannah and cousin Michael

Hannah and Travis (who was Co-Valedictorian)
(the post about Ryan's graduation will come later...)

1 comment: