Thursday, January 14, 2010

My husband is a loser and our son is a winner

Glen signed up for the Biggest Loser competition at school. They started last Thursday. Glen has been getting up early to exercise and has been careful with his eating. He managed to lose 5 pounds this week. Way to go Glen!!!!!

Now I just need to follow his lead. Since I'm already cooking healthier foods, I'm already doing better. I just need to get back into exercising.

As of 30 minutes ago, Eric is now an Eagle Scout. We just came from his board of review. Glen, who is at the opening night of "Twelve Angry Women" at the high school doesn't know it yet (he had to leave before the verdict was in).

So congratulate Glen. Congratulate Eric. And go see "Twelve Angry Women" on Friday night (Jan 15th) or Saturday night (Jan 16th) at 7 pm.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! but you aren't going to the play tonight, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, 'cause I'm going to intervention. I'll go to the play tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete