The old Fallon movie theater showed Casablanca on Valentine's Day. Neither Glen nor I had seen it before, so we went (well, I guess we would have gone even if we had seen it before). I wasn't really looking forward to it. I thought the movie was just about a broken relationship and was about the 2 suffering souls. I should have known that there was much more to it than that. We really, really liked it. Great evening.
There isn't much else to report this week.
I'm still working on genealogy. I have a renewed desire to help index family history records.
Friday I had an ultrasound on my neck as my doctor thinks my thyroid is enlarged. I haven't heard back about that yet, but the technician did tell me she looked at my carotid arteries and they are clear and don't have any plaque build up. That is a cool thing to know. Now I'm curious to know if that means the arteries to my heart are also clear. Would plaque not build up in one area, but build up in another? Inquiring minds want to know.
I caught a cold and am feeling awful today. I'm planning on staying home from church tomorrow. I'll work on my talk that I've been asked to give next Sunday. The topic is the Atonement. Great topic. I just hope I can get my thoughts organized.
No comments:
Post a Comment