Wednesday, August 10, 2016

visit to my parents

Saturday the 30th, I picked up Glen and Alex in Susanville as the scouts were returning from their week at Camp Fleischmann, and we headed on up to Brookings, Oregon. We spent a great week with my parents. Like always, we played games, hit the thrift stores, the beach, and new to the mix, Alex and Glen played some tennis. The weather was gorgeous for our stay. We saw the sun every day but one (sometimes it's the other way around). Thanks for letting us come and stay Mom and Dad!

Now that we are home, we are continuing with our projects on the house. Glen goes back to school on Friday, so we are cramming things in.

Check out Alex's post about scout camp and visiting his grandparents here.

Alex did great at the archery range at camp
Ben and Alex playing capture the flag at the climbing wall
my mom and me

he's wearing a sweatshirt at 7:30 pm...it was on the chilly side at times (he removed it later)
Glen and Alex putting new hinges on the cabinet doors
proof that they are crazy...that water is freezing
coolest kite I've ever seen
his pet dragon follows him everywhere
painted the bench to match the door
I switched the door trim color from white to blue (I don't think Hannah's noticed)

No comments:

Post a Comment