| before |
| after |
| detail |
![]() |
| Rudolfo, Jacob, and Simone in front of Grandpa Otto's first home before Otto moved to America |
My half-birthday was on Tuesday. We did not celebrate with cake and ice cream, but Hannah and Rusty made me a chocolate croissant, Rusty made me bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers (delicious!), and they gave me a Justin Bieber singing toothbrush. Wow. I'm so lucky. :)
Pioneer Trek was Thursday, Friday, and Saturday for Alex. He came home tired and a bit sore, but says he had a great time. One of the things they did was square dance. Thanks to his grandparents, he was ahead of the game there and had an easy time picking up the steps.
Camp Fleischmann was Glen's project on Friday and Saturday. He was there to help open it up for the summer camping season.
I can't believe how fast last week went. On Thursday I told Glen it seriously felt like the day before it had just been Sunday. I hope the rest of summer doesn't whiz by like that. I spent the week scrap booking and working on stuff for seminary. It was a good week.


No comments:
Post a Comment