Sunday, January 3, 2016

Henry pictures, boys off to college, and ...

Our family spent New Year's Eve in various places. Andrew and his family were in Arizona, Alex was at a friend's, Hannah went to the church dance, and the rest of us were across the street celebrating with family. We played games (I lost every one to Becky) and ate and all managed to stay awake until midnight. I don't have photographic evidence, but we had a blast!

Facebook is great for stealing pictures of events that happened hundreds of miles from where we are. As I mentioned, Andrew, Heather, and Henry spend the holidays with Heather's family in Arizona. One of the things they did while they were there was travel 2 hours to go and play in the snow.

with his other grandma...("Randy lay there like a slug..." doesn't it look like he can't move?)



Henry with his cousins
Eric and Ryan headed to Rexburg this morning. And then there were two...and when Hannah moves to Reno this month as she is hoping, it'll just be Alex... wow.

Ryan's eyes are closed
sigh, now Eric's eyes are closed. I just can't win.

and they're off...
A few hours after posting this, I read Eric's blog posting from last night where he talks about heading off to school and, as usual, he cracks me up, so I thought I'd put a link here.

And I might as well post the link to a blog post of his from a few days ago where he gives reviews on some items he received in his Christmas stocking. Yes, Santa does know him a bit. Link here.

We had a great Christmas break and are sad to see it end. The semester starts for Eric and Ryan on Wednesday the 6th and goes until April 8th when they will have one week until they start up again. Glen and Alex go January 6th-May 27th. Hannah's doesn't start until January 25th and goes until May 13th. And of course, no one's spring breaks match up...

Looking forward to a new semester and the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment