| can't tell you how much I love this boy |
| he looks like he wants to make me an offer |
We got to spend a little bit of time with Andrew, Heather, Henry, and Heather's family. It was a short stay, about 24 hours, but we are so glad we took the trip. (I don't recommend the Howard Johnson's there, though, as the non-smoking room smelled of cigarette smoke and the continental breakfast was 2 smallish muffins each and nothing else, among other problems)
Henry is almost 5 months old and is getting so big. Heather's family let us do most of the holding while we were there. :) That was nice of them. He's a pretty happy baby and still reminds me of Andrew.
To break up the long drive to Mesa and back, we stayed with my sister's family in Vegas. We got to see our nephew, Jake, who just got off his mission to the Philippines right after Ryan got home from his mission. Plus we saw their new house. I'd be a bit more jealous than I am if we hadn't finally gotten new carpeting and flooring of our own.
Alex played his first tennis match last week. He and his doubles partner, Ryan, won both their matches on Thursday against Sparks. Yesterday he had his first away game at Incline Village where he played the #1 seed. Well, someone had to.
He has another away game on Thursday at Truckee and we hope he and the team do well there.
Ryan will be heading back to BYU-I on Friday. It's been great having him around (all except for the 4 drivers but only 3 cars problem), but he's ready to leave the nest again. I'll miss him but am so glad he has such wonderful things happening in his life.
No comments:
Post a Comment