Sunday, March 29, 2015

not a grandma yet

But maybe next weekend. We are trying to wait patiently...

ESPN Challenge--Alex was in 1st place for a short while today. He's now in a 3-way tie for 4th. I would be in 29th place. Only 6 brackets below mine. This was surely a lot more fun the year I was near the top. Good luck Alex. I hope Michigan State goes all the way.

No Sugar Challenge--we are all still in the running, though I had 2 dreams this week that I ate something that I wasn't supposed to. And in one of the dreams I decided I didn't need to tell anyone. Glen has also had a dream this week that he ate something he wasn't supposed to. Alex managed to stick to his guns during a camp out--no s'mores, no hot chocolate, and no doughnuts. I think he's starting to doubt that he made the right choice in joining the challenge. Andrew says he's not joining. Ryan says he might after his mission.

Hannah made this chart on the fridge-I guess we can remove the "R"
Glen and I each lost 3 pounds this week. Since I was already pretty much off sugar when we started this challenge, I find it hard to believe, but I'll take it.

One more week till Spring Break. And General Conference week-end. And I'm a grandma.

Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment