Sunday, February 1, 2015

Alex's team comes in 2nd and, like Motel Kamzoil, we had a new arrival this week

On Thursday the Junior High hosted the Academic Olympics meet. Alex is part of that team. Glen, Hannah, and I attended the meet and it was really a lot of fun. It was the final tournament of the year, so the trophies were given out for the season. Churchill County placed second, beat out by Yerington. Alex really loved participating.

Alex is 3rd from the right
 Glen and I have matching "Dude, Be Nice" shirts and when I get the photo of the 3 of us in our shirts, I'll post it.
The proud team with their trophy
Glen has waited over 5 years for this, but his new hot tub is finally here. We went to Reno on Saturday to pick it up. Saturday evening he was already using it, though it wasn't quite up to temp yet. This morning I got my first dip. Heaven.
Glen got a little help from family members. Thanks, guys!
This weekend we had Stake Conference. Besides our local leaders, we had the Nevada Reno mission president and his wife, Pres and Sis Hermansen, come and speak to us as well as the Reno Temple President and his wife, Pres and Sis Tsukamoto. Such wonderful messages from such wonderful people.

Afterwards, we had a family dinner where we ate, played games, and talked. It was a great Sabbath. And a great week.


1 comment: