And Hannah on her way to today's basketball game honoring Liz Archuleta, who is recovering from a stroke she suffered while she and Hannah were trying out for basketball last fall:
| Her face says Liz on the left side |
And some projects, mostly found on Pinterest:
Sewing a 6" strip of elastic in the back of your jeans to help end "the gap" that I always have:
Putting your frosting in plastic wrap, twisting the ends, putting it in a frosting bag and snipping off the extra plastic worked like a DREAM (no mess in getting the frosting in the bag and no real mess to clean up afterwards). Thanks for pinning it Jennifer so I could find it.
Cutting off the top of a salt canister to use with a mason jar:
And on Wednesday night I was driving Eric, Ryan, and Hannah home from town at almost 7 pm. The sky was pretty dark and then all of a sudden I notice a weird yellow line in the sky...it took me a moment to realize it was the moon rising above the Stillwater mountains. We were headed east the entire time and so I got to watch the entire moon make its appearance. It was breathtaking as the moon was full that night. The moon cleared the mountains just when I was 1 mile from home and had to head north.
I took a picture as soon as I got home, but of course it had lost that ephemeral quality of being half-hidden by the mountains, and my camera really doesn't like to focus on such things (and I don't know how to make it), so this photo really doesn't mean much, but it's a reminder to me of the amazing things in nature that surround us if we just have the opportunity to see them.
Yep. It's a good life.
You're one of the few people I know that actually does what they pin on Pinterest. I try not to pin anything I won't realistically do. Fun stuff. I saw Hannah from across the gym at the basketball game. I love her spirit!
ReplyDeleteI usually only pin things that I might do. And yes, Hannah definitely has school spirit!
ReplyDelete'Love the outfits (and your pin techniques are great!)
ReplyDelete