| Elder Ray and Elder Perazzo 2 April 2011 Oskaloosa, Iowa |
| Andrew blowing out his candles |
He should be home from his mission in 3 months.
I get to sign him up for his classes tomorrow night at 11 pm. I don't want to do any rearranging, so I hope there are still spaces available in the time slots he wants (2 of his classes are down to only 7 & 8 spots left).
Meanwhile it is transfer time for him this next Wednesday. I had been thinking that his companion, Elder Ray, has been in the current area several transfers, so I would think if anyone is being transferred, it would be Elder Ray. But you never know. I still figured Andrew would be staying in Oskaloosa. In Sister Davis' email she mentioned that Andrew and Elder Ray found out today that they are both staying in Oskaloosa. Once again, I just gotta love the internet.
It's General Conference weekend. What fabulous messages today. I think the one I'm going to study first is Elder Russell M. Nelson's. I think his was my favorite today. Can't wait for tomorrow.
Hannah had a track meet at Reed in Reno today and was able to throw the discus...she has a sore leg and so hasn't practiced this week but was able to fill in for a no-show. She was excited because she managed to not hit anyone (apparently that almost happened once).
Ryan participated in the "Aqua 5" today. Normally each swimmer can only participate in 2 different events. At the Aqua 5, they can complete in 5 different events. And Ryan did-- including a new event for him--the 100 m butterfly.
I had to bring Hannah in at 5:45 this morning and Ryan in at 7:45. Thank goodness they both arrived back in Fallon within a few minutes of each other so I only had to go in once to pick them up. It's amazing how such a little thing can make me feel so happy.
Tonight Glen, Eric, Hannah, and I are going to the Arts Center here and watch "A Midsummer Night's Dream." It's always fun to see what others do with a play. (play update: it was FABULOUS...so glad Glen helped with the unpacking and the set take down so we could get free tickets)
Denise and I also signed up for Ed Week this week. Pretty exciting.
We are going to call and cancel our satellite this next week. And call and sign Eric up to take his driver's test. Yikes.
Well, that finishes off my week. Hope this next one is another good one.
No comments:
Post a Comment