Tuesday, April 27, 2010

a hoodle anyone?

So, I'm reading on facebook last night that a friend's son bought a hoodle (h-o-o-d-l-e). I'm used to this friend doing unusual things, so I google hoodle...it actually had this definition from Urban Dictionary:

hoodle  - noun. rhymes with "poodle." the sweatshirt your clueless grandma bought you off your amazon wish list. She thinks the "i" in "hoodie" is an "l".

Yes, folks, I go back to facebook, and sure enough, my friend's son had bought a HOODIE not a HOODLE.

I guess I should wear my glasses when I'm at the computer.

FYI-don't google the word "hoodle" as 2 of the definitions/examples are not meant for polite society...

3 comments:

  1. Most of the definitions are not meant for polite society.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! Quidditch anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just learned (thru Terra) you had a blog! So I hope you dont' mind I follow! She invited me tonight, so we'll see if I come. As of some recent events (we are calling it the Giant Mess) at hte HS, I might need to stay home and comfort a beat up hubby! We'll see how the day goes for him! :-)

    ReplyDelete