Wednesday, October 7, 2009

guess who'll be driving!

Yesterday Ryan turned 15 1/2. He also got his learner's permit. I would think I'd be more apprehensive than I am...maybe the first time he drives with the family in the car it will hit me.

Andrew did not get his permit right away. Didn't get his license till he was 18. Eric still doesn't have his permit. Doesn't want one. Ryan has been counting the days for his 1/2 birthday.

Letting Andrew drive was one of the scariest things I've ever done. I'm not looking forward going through that again. Yet, I'm excited that Ryan is excited...

3 comments:

  1. If you make a big deal about when I get mine, you're not allowed to picked the radio station when you ride in my car

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. You are my favorite daughter. When you own your own car I promise to let you pick your own radio stations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy that for present Theresa is not asking to drive... I don't look forward to going through that again. Mostly I think she wants Drivers Ed first and they were booked for they year before we registered her, oh well there is always next year...

    ReplyDelete