Sunday, July 17, 2016

scout camp, painting, and Andrew has a blog

Glen and Alex had a great time camping in Twin Lakes, California with the scouts. They hiked and biked all over plus swam in freezing cold water (ok, Alex says he didn't swim, but "more like jumped in and got out").




While they were gone, I painted a few walls. I painted the front entry (formerly sage green) and the wall in the middle room (formerly blue). They are now "City Loft." It's a warm gray color. Glen didn't even notice. He came in, dropped some things off, went back out, came back in (using the front entry, of course). He only started looking for what I had painted when he noticed the ladder and a can of paint in the living room (dang, I wish I had put them away. I wonder how long it would have taken him to notice then). He looked and totally missed it. I had to turn him around and show him what he had walked past a few times. More painting planned for this week.
not quite the right color in this photo
I think this looks closer to what's on the walls


Andrew has joined the world of bloggers and made his first post!

https://agamedesignersblog.blogspot.com/

And, that about wraps it up for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment