Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Hannah moved, SOM, new car, + other stuff

Well, I wrote a whole post this weekend, but apparently I didn't save it much less get it posted. Here's a recap.

Hannah moved to Reno last week. She'll be in Reno during the week and home on the weekends. It seems so much more empty without her here. She's finishing up finals tomorrow and will then have 2 weeks off before the new semester starts.

We went to see Sound of Music last weekend. Fabulously done. Our niece plays Sister Sophia and starts off the play. The nuns put on a great show during intermission, too.


Glen took the minivan in to be fixed on Friday and discovered that it would cost a lot to fix it, but it isn't worth that much. We decided to get a new car instead of pouring money into the minivan. It was a short search. Tuesday we went to look at a car in Fernley and today I brought it home. It's a dark gray 2011 Ford Focus SE. I am very excited.

 1

Glen and Alex went on a Father/Son camp out Friday night. It doesn't rain often in Fallon, but when it does, it's while my boys are supposed to be camping. They had a great time, rain notwithstanding.


What one of the streets looked like after Sunday afternoon's downpour.


We had a wonderful Mother's Day luncheon after church put on by the men of the family. I've always appreciated the great blessing of living so close to family. I also got to talk to my mom and Andrew, Eric, and Ryan, too. Great day.

Glen was in charge of getting the pansies to the church in order to pass them out to the women.

No comments:

Post a Comment