We then all went out to eat at King's Buffet, then headed back to Fallon, where Ryan had a brief interview with the Stake President before he was released. He is now an "RM."
Friday was a game day per Ryan's request. Alex stayed home from school and he, Ryan, Eric and I played games while Glen and Hannah had to go to work. We were later joined by some cousins. It was a fun day.
| King of Tokyo is a simple, very fun game |
| Eldritch Horror--complicated, but I finally caught on and we saved the world (since 4 of the 6 players were new to the game, it took a whopping 4 1/2 hours to play) |
This weekend marks the 6th week of our family's No Treat Challenge. Ryan just joined us on this challenge yesterday. We have added to the details--May 31st marks the 10th week of our challenge, so we are allowing one day of treats (not planning on binging, though) on June 1st before we will be starting on another 10 weeks stretch. For the most part, it hasn't been too hard, though Hannah has a work environment that is more tempting than ours as the families of the patients often bring treats to share.
Eric will be graduating with an AA from WNC on Monday May 18th in Carson City. Glen, Ryan, Hannah, and I will be attending. Congratulations Eric!
The next day will be Glen's birthday.
Only 15 instruction days left of school and then finals week. I cannot tell you how beautiful those words are to me. I am so excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment