| (doesn't Andrew look like Ryan here?) |
Well, we survived the school year, which of course, ends with graduation. Here is a photo from the Lahontan Valley News's website of Glen talking to some students before hand.
Our nephew, Joseph, did more than survive, because he followed in his sisters' footsteps and got to speak at graduation. Congratulations Joseph! Good luck at BYU. (photo also from Lahontan Valley News's website--I thought it was a great photo)
And, school is finally out. Words cannot express the relief I feel. I survived teaching an entire semester. My family survived. The students survived. Phew.
It was such a mix of joy and pain. I really loved most of my students and will miss them, but I am still ecstatic to be done. I have much more empathy for Glen, now and he was such a great support to me.
So now, it's time for a welcome change of pace. Can't wait.


No comments:
Post a Comment