Monday, January 19, 2015

a little rearranging

Survived another week. Yea! I could go on about the week, but I won't besides to say the sub job went ok. Instead:

Alex made the A Honor Roll at the junior high. Congratulations Alex!


For Christmas my mom ordered a subscription to HGTV Magazine for me and the first issue has arrived! Hannah and I enjoyed it.

Hannah was so inspired by it and that she decided we needed to rearrange what I call the middle room. So first thing this morning Glen and I got to work. I love the new arrangement. She wants to make a few more adjustments, but this will do fine for now.

So this is where the china cabinet used to be. It's what I see when I'm leaving my bedroom. I really am pleased with the new view.

This is to the left of the roll-top desk. Nothing has changed here yet. Hannah wants this chair out and the table moved to the left to make room for a yet-to-be constructed window seat. We were thinking of buying a used dresser and chopping off the legs and adding a cushion to the top (we've seen it on pinterest).

And the china hutch is now where the roll-top desk used to be. The room seems so much roomier. Which is weird since we haven't taken any furniture out.

So this next week classes start up again at WNC. Glen, Eric, and I are going with the theatre students and other chaperones to Utah. And Glen and I will celebrate 27 years since we met (the 20th) and 26 years since we married (the 21st).

No comments:

Post a Comment