Monday, March 31, 2014

it's finally Spring Break!/Andrew and Ryan's birthdays are coming up

We have the week off from school for Spring Break and then it's only 9 weeks left of school! Ahhh.

And that's the biggest news there is in this household for this week.

During Spring Break, we aren't planning on going anywhere (except to Reno one day). Sometimes staying home is the best break available. I'm really looking forward to it.

Besides cleaning, I'm starting my new Old Testament chronological reading plan (did you know that Job lived before Abraham and so his story goes before Genesis 12? I didn't). I've written about it on my other blog, if you're interested:

http://mypensieve-beth.blogspot.com/2014/03/ot-reading-plan-gearing-up-for-summer.html

It's birthday season again for our family.

Andrew's 24th birthday is April 2nd. Drop him a line at:
andrewgperazzo@gmail.com



Ryan's 20th birthday is April 6th. Drop him a line at:
ryan.perazzo@myldsmail.net

a photo from last year

Hannah helped me put together a box for Ryan. She is so creative.

Sadly, all my teams are out of the running for March Madness. I am tied with Ben for 22nd place in the family brackets. There are only 2 lower than we are. :( Calista, who is due to have her baby on Andrew's birthday, is in the lead! Good luck with everything this week, Calista.

We are working on choosing our words for next weekend's General Conference--the skittles are bought and we are about ready (when one of our words is spoken, we get a skittle--it really helps everyone to pay attention). I love Conference weekend.

Glen--family
Beth--testament
Andrew-covenants
Heather--Atonement
Eric--we forgot to get words from Eric, so I am using his last 2 conference words: lost and chariot
Ryan--remember
Hannah--care/caring
Alex-forgive

The weekend before General Conference we get to hear the Women's Broadcast from Salt Lake, so it was last night and it was phenomenal:

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/watch/2014/04?lang=eng&vid=3408781210001

and that's about it for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment