I've decided I want to do a brief "year in review" type of post...keeping it brief can be tough at times as there are many photos I love. Some of these photos are new and some have been posted before. I started with December and worked my way back...which was weird when it got to Andrew and Heather's reception before it gets to their wedding, etc. Oh, well.
DECEMBER:
Nature has been putting on a show for us this last week with white fog and pogonip and colorful sunsets.
 |
| first day of pogonip...my garlic chives aren't too frosty 12-26-13 |
 |
| two days later, there is more pogonip 12-28-13 |
 |
| our house and yard covered in pogonip and fog 12-30-13 |
 |
| a 1/2 mile down the road from us on Perazzo Ln 12-30-13 |
 |
| looking at the field southwest of us at sunset 12-17-13 |
 |
| same field, same day, different vantage point (our yard instead of the street) |
 |
| same field, different day--I loved the foggy field mystical feeling 12-29-13 |
 |
| I love this photo of Hannah and Alex 12-25-13 |
NOVEMBER:
 |
| my family: Deni, Kyle, dad and mom, and me (just missing my brother Scott) Vegas 11-22-13 |
OCTOBER:
 |
| outside of the Reno Temple 10-12-13 |
 |
| fall leaves 10-24-13 |
SEPTEMBER: (with only 2 choices--this photo and Hannah's selfies--this was an easy month to choose a photo to post. I don't know why we didn't take photos in September)
 |
| Alex received 4 merit badges--bringing his total up to 5 |
AUGUST:
 |
| at the beach on vacation in Oregon 8-5-13 |
 |
| sunrise on Perazzo Ln-the corn is as high as the mountain line 8-16-13 |
JULY:
 |
| family photo at Camp Conery, Lake Almanor, CA--due to their missions, we are missing Eric and Ryan 7-25-13 |
JUNE:
 |
| a perfect summertime activity--cooking cinnamon "rolls" over a campfire 6-23-13 |
MAY:
 |
| my last view of Ryan for 2 years as he enters the MTC in Provo 5-1-13 |
 |
| Heather and Andrew's reception in Mesa 5-3-13 |
APRIL:
 |
| Ryan at the temple 4-19-13 |
 |
| Very Special Day 25 April 2013 Salt Lake City, Utah |
MARCH:
 |
| Hannah was inducted into the National Honor Society 3-27-13 |
And that's where my photos end. I don't have any photos in January and February since my camera was broken for a few months and it didn't get repaired until March.
It's been a wonderful year full of good memories. I'm expecting the same from 2014. Happy New Year everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment