Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Elder Ryan Perazzo

Ryan was set apart as a missionary on Monday evening by our Stake President, Pres. Egbert. Besides Pres. Egbert and Glen, 1 grandpa, 3 uncles, 1 cousin, and Bishop Wadsworth joined in the circle. Other family members (like grandma) were in attendance.




those aren't peace signs but the # 2 as he'll be gone for 2 years
Before going to the MTC, we took in a session at the Salt Lake Temple with Aunt Carey and Aunt Teresa

Andrew and Heather's apartment is a stone's throw from the MTC, so we stopped in to say good-bye to Andrew. Heather was at work, so we didn't get to see her.

And off he goes. I had tears in my eyes as soon as we turned into the MTC driveway. When I left Ryan, his host--whose name I didn't catch but he's going to Argentina--told me the MTC was the happiest place on earth (in response to my tears, I'm sure).

Words cannot describe...

No comments:

Post a Comment