The song Rejoice-What was Lost is Found by Il Divo keeps going through my head. The song is religious, though my application today isn't.
Rejoice What was Lost is Found:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcMu-zdEMy8
This morning, I had returned to me what has been missing for about 2 1/2 months...my Kindle Touch (and my marked up conference issue of the Nov 2011 Ensign and a few other things).
At the end of January, Glen's briefcase and my clipboard case that had my Kindle and a few other things in it was misplaced after the field trip to Utah with Glen's students. Hannah remembered taking my case off the bus at 2 am, but it never arrived at home. I really couldn't believe someone would steal it and I believed that in a day or two someone would come across it in their belongings and it would get returned.
Well, 2 days turned into 2 months. Apparently over the weekend someone cleaned out their car and found Glen's briefcase and my case! Items are now returned and I am content.
Now if I could just find my reading glasses and the remote to my dvd player...
HURRAY! (And double hurray, because our internet and phone are now working...now if they could only get the email to function.)
ReplyDeleteYay! so happy they have been found...their car must look like bay's room! it gets cleaned every month or two whether it needs it or not.
ReplyDelete