Monday, April 23, 2012

pictures from "The Princess Bride"

The Albino clearing his throat to say "Don't even think about trying to escape."

"So it's to be torture then, is it?" The Albino nods.

Grandson and Grandfather...played by son and father


Vezzini makes good Sicilian food. Like...hot pockets!

nephew Joseph on the left as Yellin, with Buttercup and Prince Humperdink

nephew Michael as the priest: "Twu wuv" (see Joseph up front)

Eric and Michael taking a bow

Joseph taking a te-bow

Glen and Alex (who finished his bow before I could take a picture)

Vezzini's hot pockets
Tonight was the encore performance of "The Princess Bride." Way too much fun. Still wish we could do it again. That is not like me, either. But like I said, "Way too much fun."

P.S. OK, Glen just informed me there will be one more performance...Friday April 27th 6 pm in Yerington at the Middle School gymnasium, if you wish to attend. However, I won't be able to. :(
TBA...might be on Saturday the 12th Nope. It's been totally nixed. The play is over.

1 comment: