Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Week

Glen had 3 one-act plays on Monday. Andrew came home from college late Tuesday night. Turkey + all the fixings + family on Thursday. Games + leftovers + family + friends on Friday. Early birthday celebration for me on Saturday (Andrew was here, we have low delayed gratification skills, and everyone wanted to play with my birthday gift the Kindle Touch, so we had cake and ice cream for me--thanks Calista for sharing your research with us so we could choose what we wanted). Great week.

Joseph was great in his role in "The Romanian Uranium Mystery"

It was such a shocker I had to take a photo of it...Ryan on the stage as an extra, with Eric. They were pretty funny, too.
I got the advent calendar stocked with chocolate and scriptures

Hannah worked on her craft project
Alex had a craft project of his own: making a turkey using my punches

Eric, Alex, Hannah, and Andrew playing Dominion
Fun and games--Hannah, Victoria, Erin, and Madison
Only one candle as 50 wouldn't have fit and would have taken too much time
Alex, Hannah, Eric, Elder Siné, Travis, Jiaxin, Eric, and Ryan and Elder Chamberlain

Eric, Elder Siné, and Jiaxin after Elder Siné's last discussion with them (his mission is done on Tuesday)

I also had a craft project...I made 3 sets of blocks that each have 3 seasons on them

6 comments:

  1. It looks to me like you need to volunteer to the R.S. presidency to do a super saturday and show us all how to make the blocks and the advent calendar! Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Looks like you all had a very busy week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! Isn't it awesome?!! I love it. LOVE it. And you are now the second person that has bought a Kindle, thanks to that post (not including me) :). Amazon should pay me commission or something...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday my friend - it looks like you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Annalee, the blocks are Rayanne's project and I bought the advent calendar. I just wrapped the chocolates in different paper with scripture references inside.

    Thanks for the birthday wishes, though it makes me feel guilt as it's not for another 1 1/2 weeks. I said we celebrated early...way early.

    And I'm still learning how to navigate with the kindle so at this point it's still a bit frustrating, but Alex sure loves it.

    ReplyDelete