I thought it was so cool. Hannah and her friend Jamee tried out for basketball even though they knew they wouldn't make it. And not that height has too much to do with it (at least in girl's), but Hannah is only 5' 3" and Jamee is even shorter...and they don't really ever play basketball. It was for the experience of it all.
Hannah said it was funny when it was her turn to talk to the coaches about whether she made the team or not. They were trying to be kind and let her down gently. She said they were shocked when she was totally OK when she didn't make it. Though she is wondering what she is going to do with all her extra time now that "Joseph..." is over. Glen's already moved on and has 3 one acts plays going on tonight the 21st ("Joseph" just closed 2 nights ago).
Eric turned 20 yesterday. Yikes. Where has the time gone.
And in the mornings I often debate if I look more like Don King or PePé Le Pew. What do you think? Oh, maybe it's Cruella de Ville?
| I must have no sense of pride in order to show this...oh. well |
Vote now....



You are tooooo funny! (Happy bday to Eric!!!)
ReplyDelete