Monday, March 7, 2011

Adam's Homecoming

Saturday was a lot of fun. Glen, Eric, Ryan, and Hannah went to the temple while Alex and I shopped.


Then we all went to the airport with a lot of others from Glen's family to welcome Adam home from off his mission to the Lansing, Michigan area.

Grandma passing out some balloons

The waiting crowd
Adam greets his brother Daniel
Adam at a family gathering on Sunday

4 comments:

  1. If you took that picture of the temple, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did take the photo. I had to cover up the flash (I don't know how to disable it) and tried to hold the camera still. It's a little bit blurry, but I really like it, too.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is your family in Brookings?!! My mom said that the coast was evacuated sometime last night into this morning - I hope your parents and their home is alright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that Adam is home already! Beautiful picture of the temple!

    ReplyDelete