The day started off with me waking up at dawn and realizing it sounded like it was raining...only it turned out to be lightly snowing. Glen was already in the hot tub, so I snapped a photo (dark, of course, since the sky was just starting to lighten) and then I joined him in the hot tub to enjoy the experience of being snowed upon while yet remaining warm...I love that...
The cast and crew (and friends and families) of "Cinderella" were given a special 9 am showing of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1." Hannah wasn't home, Ryan was participating in Scouting for Food, and Alex didn't want to go (thank goodness...it's a scary movie), so it was just Glen, Eric, and me (and an audience full of HP fans). I really enjoyed the movie.
 |
| Ryan getting ready for his prom date |
 |
| Cousin Michael and Ryan (who is acting like Andrew) are ready to go |
|
 |
| Alex enjoying (???) the snow |
|
 |
| Alex climbing into the hot tub |
 |
| We celebrated Eric's 19th birthday before the play |
 |
| Eric in front of his butcher shop |
 |
| Glen and Eric |
 |
| Eric dressed for his role as a dancer |
 |
| Ryan was a backstage hand, so his prom date sat in the audience while he worked |
|
 |
| Glen (set builder) and Scott (set painter) had fun little roles in the play |
 |
| Glen and Scott in their costumes from a different scene |
 |
| Glen was particularly pleased with the chandelier they built for the play |
Just a reminder. Last Saturday:
This Saturday:
Great pictures! (What a fun weekend!)
ReplyDeletethat was fun to see your day! and sad to say, I don't remember a chandelier.
ReplyDeleteThose are great pictures! How fun! I'm seriously wondering about Alex, though:)
ReplyDeleteyeah...Alex takes after his father in such things...too late to change husbands now
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics. The play was absolutely amazing. Your crew did such a great job.
ReplyDelete