Ready for school 25 August 2009
*
Tuesday everyone went back to school...including me. I actually had a sub job that day which included one of Ryan's classes. I think the day went well for all of us, though Hannah asked if she had to go back to school the next day. I asked if something went wrong. No, it's just school she said.
*
Eric is taking: English 4, Performance Choir, French 4, Guitar (thanks Kathy for the guitar loan!), Theatre 4, Hand Built Ceramics, and American Government.
*
Ryan got to change his schedule a bit and he's really happy. He now has: PE, English 2, Modern Chemistry, Pre-calculus (as one of only 4 sophomores in there, he's a bit proud), French 2, Health, and Art I.
*
Hannah has: Science 8, PE, Strings, English 8, US History, Algebra II, and she's a teacher's aide to an English teacher.
*
Alex is in 3rd grade.
*
Glen has: Theatre I, Theatre 2-3-4, Stage Craft I (set building), Stage Craft 2-3, and 2 World History classes.
I will have whatever I can find...mainly subbing at the high school and while there, avoiding PE, ag mechanics (those boys just don't listen to me), and construction. I prefer math, science, and foriegn languages (notice none of my husband's classes are listed here...).
I was math and science last Tuesday, though of course nothing was taught and tomorrow I am science. Good way to start the year.
(* sometimes the blog won't let me leave a space in between paragraphs and it drives me crazy...so I've added the asterisks to create the space I want)
No comments:
Post a Comment