Once again, I messed up on the order of the photos...top photo is Wednesday morning before we dropped Andrew off at the MTC.
Middle photo is Tuesday afternoon after Andrew, Eric, Ryan, Glen, and I saw the Church's movie Joseph Smith, The Prophet of the Restoration.
Bottom photo is Tuesday morning after Teresa, Andrew, Glen and I attended a session at the Salt Lake Temple.
One down, three, possibly four, to go?! Did you do the Toyota jump as you left him at the MTC? Jeremiah's mom was more than happy to turn him over to the Lord and that's how she expressed it! He'll be home before you know it!
ReplyDeletelol. No, Heidi, I didn't do the Toyota jump. He's where he's supposed to be, so I'm happy...but a bit sad, too. No tears from me, either, and certainly not from him. He was chomping at the bit to go.
ReplyDelete