Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

I didn't want to miss posting about Mother's Day. Usually we have a family dinner with the entire Perazzo clan...this year the clan went to eat at Hunan's Chinese Buffet on Monday instead.

For breakfast, Glen and Hannah served me breakfast in bed...ham and cheese omelet with toast and jelly.

For Sunday dinner, Glen invited Francoise (a widow in her mid-80's who's from France) over to share dinner and the afternoon with us. She even attended church with us, though she in not Mormon.

Glen and the kids prepared the entire meal...ham and yummy potatoes were done in crockpots. We also had green beans and homemade dinner rolls. For dessert, we were served vanilla ice cream, 7 layer magic cookie bars, and "the next best thing to Robert Redford" (made with chocolate pudding). Thought I'd burst.

They did a great job.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth, I found your blog linked from Hannah's. You got 3 desserts for Mother's Day?? Maybe your husband should talk to my husband next year. :) Happy Mother's Day!

    ~Amy H

    ReplyDelete