Monday, May 4, 2009

boys!

OK, this is just too funny...

Andrew came home a week ago and I got around to going through the bag of bedding he brought home from college. In the plastic zip case that his bed sheets had come in, I found his bed sheets all folded. So, I thought, maybe Andrew washed them before he brought them home. I have to admit, I doubted it, but the fact that they were in the plastic case instead of just stuffed into the bag with his mattress pad made me wonder.

Andrew, did you wash your bed sheets before coming home?

What bed sheets?

The ones you took to school.

You mean my blanket?

Your blanket? No, your sheets.

Well, I just slept on my green blanket.

Yes, folks, my very intelligent, wonderful, mature son never took his bed sheets out of the plastic case where I had put them last fall after washing them and sending them off to college with him. He spent the last 8 months sleeping on a bumpy blanket with a quilt on top for warmth.

Boys!

3 comments: