Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Very Busy Thanksgiving Weekend

Andrew came home from college last Tuesday night. It was so good to have him home! It was like he'd never left. Of course he's back at school now, but he'll be home in less than 4 weeks for the holidays!

Thursday we went to my in-laws for dinner (it was not a good day for pie making for me...I burnt 2 pecan pies). We had a wonderful feast and a great time visiting. Teresa and her family were here, which made it extra nice. We usually only see her once a year, so this extra visit was fun.

On Friday, Alex had his baptism. We were waiting to have Andrew home...he gave the talk on the Holy Ghost. Adam, who just got his mission call to Michigan, gave the talk on baptism. It was really wonderful.

Hannah's birthday was on Monday, but we had a little birthday celebration for her on Saturday so Andrew could join in on it. She's a teenager now...though she keeps telling me she's still only 12. It makes me laugh since when I was her age I really wanted to be older, but she doesn't seem to want that yet.

So, where are the pictures you ask? Stuck on my camera 'cause I can't find the battery recharger for my camera, so I can't download the photos to my computer. :(

It was a great weekend and we have so much to be thankful for...the gospel and our family being the two biggest.

1 comment:

  1. You didn't ever mention when
    Alex was baptized. That is fun you could wait until andrew got home. I am glad it was a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete