http://www.amazon.com/Scala-Concert-03/dp/B00015TSMA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1228693966&sr=1-1
I'm now debating if I'm going to order an album from another pianist that I've just learned of: Scott D. Davis. I would probably order his Christmas album (I buy myself a new Christmas CD every year and haven't done it yet), but the YouTube of his that I've been listening to is the same song "Nothing Else Matters" that I posted previously by the group Apocalyptica:
I downloaded the sheet music for this song and have been practicing it this week...it's 8 pages long and I can get through the first 1 1/2 pages without making too many mistakes...of course they are the easiest pages in the piece. Don't know if I'll ever get it down well enough for others to hear, but I'm sure enjoying playing it.
We decorated the house for Christmas this weekend. I decided to put the 2nd tree up in my bedroom...I'm so excited. I've never done that before, but that way I'll get to enjoy it more than if it was in the other room. We are off to a slow start. I've only done a little shopping and I haven't made my Christmas cards or written our Christmas letter yet this year. I need to get going. The weather's been so warm it hasn't seemed like Christmastime, but we only have 2 1/2 weeks left to go!
Don't be silly! You're not 47! You're 40. Why pretend you're older than you are?
ReplyDeleteI agree with Hannah. And my best intentions to wish you a happy birthday in person yesterday, got lost in my head. Happy Birthday anyway.
ReplyDelete