Glen finished his puzzle.
We took down Christmas and put up my jellyfish (bought it at a yard sale when we were in Oregon)...it seems silly, but I love it and study in it in the mornings.
Made grasshopper crepes with the Sister Missionaries. I used to buy these occasionally at the BYU bowling alley back in the early 80s. Mint chocolate chip ice cream wrapped in a crepe with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, cookies, and sprinkles. They don't quite look like grasshoppers, do they?
Switched from counting down Christmas to counting down to our anniversary (4 more days)...this Wednesday will be 33 years since we met and this Thursday will be 32 years since we married.
And, after 5 years of being the 2nd counselor in the Bishopric, Glen was released today. Our ward boundaries were changed and we are now in the renamed Fallon 3rd ward (1st, 2nd, and 5th wards became 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th wards). Time will tell what our callings will be. Glen will have something new. I might have something new...or I might be called to still be a counselor in the Young Women's Presidency.
Glen's family has been in the 2nd ward since it was formed in 1967 (so I've been in it since I moved here in 1989). Seems weird to change. Exciting times.






No comments:
Post a Comment