Alex had an interview with his Mission President, Pres. Prier, this week. Now instead of just being the companion to the mission's IT Specialist, Alex is considered an IT Specialist himself, helping missionaries anywhere in the mission to deal with their phone and other technical problems.
They had a great Zone Conference. He was able to see Elder Cordel, his companion from the MTC, whom he loves so much.
He and Elder Sivadon got to take someone to Temple Square to see the Christmas lights (hoping for a photo in Monday's email)! He was so hoping he'd be able to do that, that's why he wanted Salt Lake as his first area.
It was also Glen's turn to be interviewed on his school's news program (if you remember, Andrew was interviewed at his school a few weeks ago). Glen's interview is from 1:57 to 3:36:
Glen and his siblings traveled about 500 miles down to Hurricane, Utah, for the funeral of their Aunt Norma (Nancy's older sister), who was 93. Sounds like they had a wonderful reunion with their cousins (and other relatives) are glad they were able to go.
![]() |
| Glen, Gordon, Alan, Michelle, Janice, Teresa, Duran, Kathy, and David |
I subbed for Glen on Friday as he was traveling down to the funeral, which allowed me to take a new photo of his ties on the wall (just a few more ties and he's half-way through his last year teaching):
My turn:
I love this, right now. Ten days before Christmas. Most is done, so I can just relax and enjoy. Still doing a bit of crafting, but I've finished decorating. New theme this year--gold and silver tree. I love it.
Music is a big part of the enjoying the season. I shared this video a few years ago, but it's still one of my favorites, so here it is again, "What Shall I Give?" by the Tabernacle Choir:



No comments:
Post a Comment