Sunday, November 24, 2019

Eric's birthday; Alex update; Arsenic and Old Lace; Andrew at his high school

Eric turned 28 on Wednesday. No photos. No candles to blow out. But we had a wonderful meal with ice cream and pie for dessert. Happy Birthday Eric!

So Alex will go out to his first area this week! Please keep him in your prayers. He leaves the MTC Tuesday morning, taking the train to Salt Lake with his companion and some others. I'm not sure if he spends the night in the Mission Home or goes out immediately to his first assignment. He's hoping to stay in Salt Lake for his first area so he can see the Christmas lights. I guess we'll find out later where he's spending Thanksgiving.

So when I've talked to Alex the last 2 weeks, it's been through Google Hangouts and Alex is using his phone and I'm on my Chromebook. Funny thing is, he's walking around (taking care of his laundry this last week) and so he's not paying attention to what I can see...and mostly it's just an eye or two, so I took a picture of him. Looking good, isn't he?




This week Glen and his students put on "Arsenic and Old Lace." Glen had a small part in it and nephew Ben played Jonathan Brewster, the evil brother. Both did a great job and the play was very enjoyable. So, that's another one in the books.

notice the wonderful set -- didn't get a tighter shot of Glen :(



curtain call

So I'm stealing this off of Andrew's blog. Fun stuff! It's a news report from his high school. His interview is from 11:00 - 13:00. Great job Andrew!



No comments:

Post a Comment