Sunday, March 25, 2018

NHS, the dairy, Bleed Green news, track meet

First off, congratulations to my sister Denise, who now has a second grandson. Lucas Jack was born on Friday. We are so glad he arrived safely and that his momma is doing better after some complications. Yay!

Lucas--who is called Mr. Porcupine  (haha!) by his big brother Landon

NHS Inductions were held Wednesday night. Alex and 27 others were inducted into the CCHS chapter. Besides needing a 3.75 GPA, the candidates also have to show leadership, service, and a good character. Congratulations Alex, Comptyn, and everyone else!
Alex signing in

Comptyn, Alex, and Glen
Good job Alex!

The Perazzo Brothers' Dairy had a short video made about them and the farm:



Alex anchored the Bleed Green News again...


Track Meet

Saturday was another home track meet. I got to sit for 10 hours in the timing booth. We are just back up timers in case the camera isn't working...and there was a while where the camera wasn't working. Ack!

There were 38 schools represented by over 1,000 student athletes. It was amazing. Part of the time I was okay and part of the time I was freezing, but it was a beautiful day. Danny ran the 400m race and was all smiles. Because I was timing, I couldn't get a picture of him other than when they were lining up to start the race.

Danny is the one on the right in the gray and green

And so ends another week...with just 1 week left to go until Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment