Glen left Monday morning for Young Women's Camp. On Thursday Hannah went to Reno for a few days and Alex went to an Aaronic Priesthood Encampment, which is a huge deal that happens every 4 years.
![]() |
| Alex is 5th from the left in the back row, right next to the sign |
![]() |
| 8-man skiis take cooperation and coordination. Alex is 2nd from the left |
That means I had 2 1/2 days all to myself. I finally felt like being productive after a few weeks dragging my feet. I painted my bedroom. I painted the small hall. I painted the living room. They are all now painted a blue-green called Summer Shower Green, which I used in a back bedroom last year. I don't know that computers do paint colors justice, but it looks like this:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/571183165221340513/
Those walls used to be a very similar color (Verde Gris). So much so that Hannah didn't realize anything had been painted. Alex only knew because Saturday afternoon he saw me with paint brush in hand doing a few touch-ups. I actually think I prefer the Verde Gris, but it was time for a change.
None of us think Glen will notice when he gets back. But I did have him bring in a ladder for me before he left in case I got around to painting, so he might notice.
This week will be a hot one...just in time for the first day of summer on Wednesday. Stay cool everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment