In seminary, we are talking about the book of Revelation right now. I have such great kids and I wish I could keep them as my students forever. Here are some illustrations they did of Revelation chapters 4-5.
![]() |
| wish this one had come out darker! |
I later had Glen take the little quiz and was surprised to find he learned toward the free spirit side. I thought he was more of a nerd. I am definitely a nerd, scoring 8 out of 10 (yes, my closet is organized by color, but no, I don't have to exactly follow recipes).
They also talked about how one is usually a saver and one a spender and about how we need to work together and not just let one partner do all the finances. Glen and I are both savers, thank goodness. OK. I spend a little bit more than Glen. Good stuff.
Friday night found Glen and me at the Reno Aces baseball game against the Salt Lake Bees. It was a friend's birthday and we were invited along for the fun. We even got hats out of the deal. The Bees scored first, but in the end the Aces won. It was a great evening with wonderful people. There were fireworks after the game in honor of Cinco de Mayo. Happy Birthday Greg (or is it Gary?...silly announcer!)!
Saturday was the last Varsity track meet. Alex and I had to got to volunteer. See those little half tennis balls on the track. Yes, one of my jobs was placing those to help in the races where more than 8 were running at a time. I also got to help a bit with timing the races. Alex got to work in the snack shack. They were quite busy most of the time.
![]() |
| Me doing my job wrong...the red end of the flag should have been up at this point |
![]() |
| now I'm doing it right |
![]() |
| in calm moments Alex flipped water bottles...here it's about to have a perfect landing |










No comments:
Post a Comment