It was a good week. Just not an exciting news week. I'm OK with "dull" weeks as sometimes excitement means trouble.
I went to the dentist and have 2 small cavities. I started taking medicine for hypothyroidism. It was pay day this week. Alex had fun camping in the snow for the Klondike Derby. Yep, that just about covers it.
Since I love posting photos and I don't have anything new for this week, these are a few "blasts from the past." I didn't get my digital camera until 2008, so the first photos were ones that I had already had scanned into my computer or that I had to take a photo of to post here, so the quality isn't the best.
 |
| Camp Conery at Lake Almanor, California summer 2001 |
 |
| 2002 |
 |
| 2003 |
 |
| 2004 |
We didn't go to Conery in 2005, but went to Camp Little Bear in Utah. We did not get a family photo while camping, but we did take one while we were visiting Salt Lake.
 |
| 2005 |
 |
| 2006 |
 |
| 2007 |
We didn't go to Camp Conery in 2008, so here is a photo from our trip to Oregon
 |
| Brookings, Oregon 2008 |
 |
| 2009--Andrew had just left on his mission |
 |
| 2010--Andrew is still on his mission |
 |
| family photo by Heidi Higley 4 July 2011--Andrew had just gotten off his mission |
 |
| 2011 |
 |
| 2012--Hannah had to leave before we did and we forgot to get a photo before she left :( |
 |
| Andrew and Heather's wedding--Elder Eric Perazzo was able to join us for a minute |
 |
| 25 April 2013 Salt Lake City, Utah |
 |
| 2013--Eric and Ryan were on their missions |
 |
| 2014--Eric and Ryan were on missions and Andrew and Heather couldn't come |
 |
| 2015--4 generations |
 |
| 2015--Henry is almost 3 months old |
Love seeing the pictures - how quickly they all grew up!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing the pictures - how quickly they all grew up!
ReplyDelete