So, I'm home for the first time in 4 weeks and can download photos to my computer to post on my blog. I love being able to take photos on my Kindle and so easily post them to my blog, but it really doesn't take the best pictures.
First off are photos from when we were camping with Glen's family at the beginning of July. Then there are photos from my 3 weeks in Oregon. My sister and I surprised our mother for her birthday (which isn't until August) and then I stayed on. Glen and the boys came the last week of July and I left with them. Hannah is still there.
Camp Conery, Lake Almanor, California:
Some photos Andrew and Heather sent to us:
 |
| Hannah and Henry (who was almost 3 months old here) |
 |
| Heather and Henry at Lake Almanor |
 |
| Andrew and Henry |
 |
| Henry doesn't seem to be as pleased to be with us as we are to be with him |
Some of my photos:
 |
| square dancing is a Perazzo reunion tradition |
 |
| I forget which dance this was...maybe it was the Virginia Reel |
 |
| still dancing, though I'm not sure which move Ryan is busting out |
 |
| doing the Bunny Hop when Andrew, Heather, and Henry arrived, so they hopped on over to the car |
 |
| Henry and Glen getting acquainted |
 |
| Great-grandma Perazzo getting her turn in with Henry |
 |
| 4 generations of Perazzo men |
Hannah and I took a quick trip into California to go shopping. Crescent City is about a half-hour drive from my parents' place.
Crescent City, California:
 |
| The lighthouse is on the little island in the middle of this photo |
Brookings, Oregon (well, my parent's house is actually in Harbor, Oregon):
 |
| one of the presents Denise gave mom was this adorable crab |
 |
| Hannah borrowed someone's guitar so she could chill with it |
 |
| walking down to the harbor includes passing this wall which is often covered in chalk art |
Since we didn't make it to the Japanese bomb site on our visit in June, Glen tried again. He and Eric were successful, though there isn't much to see, apparently.
 |
| Eric at the trail head (at the end of a 16 mile drive up a dirt road). |
And since I spent 3 weeks by the ocean, I figure I better post a photo or two of the beautiful Pacific.
And now it's back to my normal routine, whatever that is. The next 2 weeks before school starts will be filled with getting ready for the new year in Seminary.
No comments:
Post a Comment