Sunday, October 12, 2014

Happy 14th Birthday Alex!

Yep, my baby is now 14. Old enough to go to Church dances. Whether he'll dance or not is another story. He is now as tall as I am, which means he's about 3" taller than his sister. Happy Birthday Alex. We're so glad that you are a part of our family!

It was a glorious week for me as I only subbed one day instead of 5. I got some housework done and started scrapbooking again. I hope to start up my family history research again this next week.

Glen's students put on the play "Anne of Green Gables" and did a great job. It was quite amusing, though a few students still need to learn to project their voices. I've never read the books, but seeing the play makes me think I just might pick them up and give them a try.

And, that seems to be it for the news from us this week. Everything else continues on as it has been. Have a great week everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment