Saturday night Glen was involved in a murder mystery play "Reno: 1930" where he played Hammond Agze (pronounced Ham 'n Eggs). His sister, Teresa, went with me to this fund raiser for CAPS (Churchill Animal Protection Society). Besides the play, there was an excellent all-you-can-eat buffet catered by Suzie's BBQ. Teresa and I both pinned the murders on the wrong character, but that's OK because it was a lot of fun. It would have looked bad if I had won anyway...
[if the photo turns out that Teresa took of Glen and me, it'll go here]
I had asked Eric about Salt Lake looking "autumn-y." Eric sent this picture. I think he took it himself, but there's a chance his companion took it. I love it and think I need a print for my wall of it.
I know these next 2 photos were taken by Eric's companion:
![]() |
| too bad part of Moroni is cut off, or I might have wanted a print of this for my wall, too |
Friday night was the ward's Trunk or Treat night. Alex won the most original costume. He came up with the idea by himself--he's holding lemons, in case you can't tell. Pretty clever. You can't really see my earrings very well, but I was quite pleased with them--I used shrinky dinks to make greenwave earrings to go with my Pep Club member costume.
I made cupcakes for the cake walk. I looked up halloween cupcakes on pinterest and chose this idea:
| mummy cupcakes that kind of remind me on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles |
Thursday night was the One Act Play competition with Glen's students directing Junior High kids. It was a lot of fun. There's some good talent coming up in the next year or two.
I was able to take a few walks this week. I brought my camera along to get some photos of fall. This is my favorite. I think I need a print of this photo for my wall, too:




Wow Beth! I am loving your photos! Thanks for sharing:)
ReplyDeleteYep, I took that one. (Photocredits for those three there if you really wanted to know: the first one, me with my camera, the second my companion with my camera, and the third my companion with his camera.)
ReplyDelete