Sunday, November 24, 2013

quick trip to Vegas

Hannah and I had a great trip down to Vegas. We got to see my parents, my sister, her husband, 2 of her sons, one of her daughters-in-law, and imported from New Hampshire, my brother. We went on Wednesday and came home on Friday. It was short and sweet and it was so much fun to be with them. In the past almost 25 years since I've been married, I think I've only seen Kyle 5-6 times. Wish he lived closer.

My nephew Cory, his wife Amanda, my nephew Danny, and my brother Kyle (I took several pictures and in each one of them, at least one person had "problems," so sorry Kyle, but you're the one who gets the funny picture posted on my blog.

 Me with my brother Kyle and my sister Denise

Beth, Kyle, and Hannah

Denise, Kyle, Dad, Mom, and me (just missing my brother Scott)

No comments:

Post a Comment