Sunday, August 25, 2013

a few photos of my week at BYU

I will write about Ed Week later, but for now, just a few photos.

My bus arrived Saturday evening. After church on Sunday, I went over to Andrew and Heather's to visit and to eat. It was a wonderful way to spend the day.




On Sunday, Heather and Andrew made noodles for chicken noodle soup


Heather, Andrew, and me in their apartment


Out of my dorm room I saw a doe and her fawn snacking on BYU's bushes


Monday night games at Jacob's (Jacob, Calista's brother, Brandon, Calista's sister, and Susan)

Baby Owen! Susan and Jacob's little boy
Calista's sister, Sarah (standing), Calista's sister


Michell, my roommate in 2013 and in 2004...her son was in Eric's mission


Gorgeous flowers are all over the campus
The Tree of Life sculpture on campus is in front of the Joseph Smith building now

A fun sculpture in the Harold B. Lee Library

library on the right, the "Y" on the mountain straight ahead
my favorite bulletin board on campus--it's in the Jesse Knight building

1 comment:

  1. Alicia: That bulletin has to have been in front of the Freshman Mentoring office. Is it? Because when I worked there, our boss would always use the word "mantra" and those things listed are some of the things we talked about. funny funny
    I think who you labeled as Calista in the pictures is actually her sister Stacia (sp?). They look a lot alike.

    ReplyDelete